- To event minęło.
Guided Surgery out of the Box
22 października, 2021
Open days special
Thinking out of the box about free-handed vs guided surgery:
- Digital treatment planning
- The pitfalls and traps of guided surgery and how to avoid them
- Immediate provisionalization of a full-arch case with a metal-reinforced prefabricated provisional prosthesis; considerations & execution
- The guided full-arch case – from digital planning to clinical execution
- The ImmediaTeam workflow step by step
Living in the overwhelmingly promising era of digital evolution, we are focused on using digital technology to find the answers to our questions, and this is definitely justified to a great degree. However, the field of computer guided surgery and implant rehabilitation is one with many “grey zones”, with a variety of unanswered questions. This course invites the modern dentist to a trip in some of these “grey zones”, and to a fruitful discussion that has one goal; our development as consciously thinking dentists that are the masters of their computers and not the opposite.
- Dr Andreas Barbetseas
Date of the event:
- 22 October 2021
- 690,– € / person plus local VAT (certificate and catering included)
Registration deadline: 30 September 2021
Course ID: 2107
- Suitable for beginners
- Katrin Wolters
Tel. 0211 49 767-20 | Mobil 0172.20 42 009
- BEGO Implant Systems GmbH & Co. KG
- The event terms and conditions of BEGO Implant Systems GmbH & Co. KG apply to this event. These can be viewed online here.