- To event minęło.
Life quality in just one day
17 września - 18 września
Total rehabilitation over 4 implants in patients with posterior sector atrophic jaw
Patients with complete dentures and bone resorption in the posterior sector of the mouth often suffer from esthetic / functional discomfort, compromised denture retention and inadequate chewing function. Modern implant-supported restoration can enhance the personal well-being, self-esteem and life quality of these patients, with the installation of a fixed denture in the same day of the implant surgery.
- Theoretical concepts and principles of the full mouth rehabilitation
- The paradigm shifts
- Why only 4 implants?
- Tilted implants
- Biomechanical aspects of the concept
- Importance of the MultiPlus concept in the rehabilitation
- The prothesis: How should it be?
- Planning the surgery
- Preparing the office and the patient
- Executing the surgery
- Communication with the dental lab
- Delivering the teeth in the same day
- Use of the BEGO Semados® implants and the MultiPlus concept in full mouth rehabilitation
- implantation according to the total rehabilitation over 4 implants in patients with posterior sector atrophic jaw technique in a plastic jaw
- manipulation and insertion of the MultiPlus abutments in the implants
- manipulation and insertion of the MultiPlus open tray impression component over the MultiPlus abutment
- manipulation and insertion of the MultiPlus titanium abutment over the MultiPlus abutment (classic approach)
- Preparing the next day surgery
- Live surgery of an atrophic upper jaw and the delivery of the provisional prosthesis
- D. Vitor Familiar
Date of the event:
- 17–18 September 2021
- 790,– € / person plus local VAT (certificate and catering included)
Registration deadline: 27 August 2021
Course ID: 2105
- Suitable for beginners and advanced
- Katrin Wolters
Tel. 0211 49 767-20 | Mobil 0172.20 42 009
- BEGO Implant Systems GmbH & Co. KG
- The event terms and conditions of BEGO Implant Systems GmbH & Co. KG apply to this event. These can be viewed online here.