Immediate implant loading in full arch-cases – A 12 year experience
Rationale, diagnosis, criteria, pitfalls, surgical and prosthetic key points or success and management of implants in the esthetic zone
Participants will learn all the diagnostic, surgical and prosthetic steps, from A to Z, that will make immediate loading of full arches with the implants from BEGO Implant Systems predictably successful.
We will focus on pre-surgical diagnosis and patient preparation, both restoratively and pharmacologically.
Systematic implant placement in the upper and lower jaws, anatomically and prosthetically guided, will be covered. The choice of the right abutment at the time of the surgery, plus fast and reliable impression techniques, will be emphasized. There will also be a section on hard and soft tissue augmentation in very atrophic jaws.
The right choice of BEGO Semados implants for each clinical indication will be discussed, based on our very satisfying experience of over 12 years with the system. Design and manufacturing guidelines of the provisional and permanent prostheses will be highlighted, as well as the economics aspects of a clinical decision. Finally, the skills that one needs to develop in order to be successful, not only as a clinician but also as a professional will be approached.
- Rationale for the use of BEGO Semados implants, Scientific evidence and Diagnosis of immediate Loading Full Arch cases
- Protocols for successful management of complex cases
- Surgical considerations for the upper jaw
- Surgical considerations for the lower jaw
- Prosthetic Considerations of Immediate Loading
- Advanced Atrophy cases
- Economic success secrets
- Dr Nikos Krompas
Date of the event:
- 1 October 2021
- 690,– € / person plus local VAT (certificate and catering included)
Registration deadline: 10 September 2021
Course ID: 2106
- Suitable for beginners and advanced
- Katrin Wolters
Tel. 0211 49 767-20 | Mobil 0172.20 42 009
- BEGO Implant Systems GmbH & Co. KG
- The event terms and conditions of BEGO Implant Systems GmbH & Co. KG apply to this event. These can be viewed online here.